Monday, May 17, 2010

ESPN Zone

Finally time for the kids to unwind a little. Our first full day was spent travelling to Staunton, VA. We had pizza delivered to the hotel and then went straight to bed. The second day was spent at Monticello, traveling to Williamsburg, and doing the ghost tour. Day 3 was spent at Williamsburg and traveling to Rockville, MD where we stayed for the remainder of our trip. We stopped, however, in D.C. for dinner at the ESPN Zone. Because we had such a large group, we divided up our dinner times by buses. The first 3 buses ate first while the other two buses played downstairs. We were in the first group to play. The food was cold and not very tasty, but the fact that the kids got to run and play was worth every minute of our time spent there.




1 comment:

  1. Jeannie, I loved all these post. I loved seeing where you went and the history. I love that it was just you and Cole. What great memories together. Love it.

    ReplyDelete