Thursday, May 6, 2010

Easter Egg Hunt

Cole's last year to do the egg hunt was two years ago, and last year he had a hard time accepting that. This year he had no interest, anyway, so he just went to work with his dad. Kelsey was the one that surprised me. She didn't want to partake, either. They do three age groups: 1-2 year olds; 3-5 year olds; 6-8 year olds. This was Ella's second year to do it and she still took awhile figuring it all out. I guess maybe we should have practiced at home first.
Waiting for it to start.
Okay, what do I do?
Scary clown...not really, just looks that way. He's actually a very sweet old man who is a door greeter at the church where Ella goes to preschool. He gives her Smarties if she high-fives him at the door.
Scary bunny, too. Why does the Easter Bunny have to look so scary? I really didn't force her to take this picture, I promise. She stood around forever just watching him and everytime she started to go near him other children would run up to have his picture taken. She was very patient in her waiting.
The best reward: cookies and juice afterwards.


1 comment:

  1. Ella sure doesn't enjoy getting her picture taken, does she? These are great!

    ReplyDelete