Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Jealousy runs deep

I kept a friends little guy for her one day so that she could spend the day at her girls' school helping out. Ella, as the baby of the family, is quite attached to me. Very much a Momma's girl. So, when Dominic came to play she was okay with him being there, but didn't like having to share me or her toys. She's actually being very sweet in this picture.
She's playing with Dominic's toys here.
Okay....not so keen on Dominic playing with her Handy Manny toy. Can you see it lying behind her back? She snatched it away from him rather quickly and hid it behind her. It was comical to say the least.
Being sweet again.

He was a very good baby and one that I'm going to be keeping again very soon. I just have to get Ella to understand that it's okay to share me every now and then. She would scream and cry when I'd sing her lullabies to him. How dare I sing her songs to another baby. It's like committing adultery or something. Too funny!

1 comment:

  1. That's too funny! Ella looks like she's getting so tall. Morgan constantly tells me she wants a baby sister, but when I hold another baby - guess who also gets in my lap? Yup, that's one of the reasons I won't be adding to my family!

    ReplyDelete