Tuesday, November 24, 2009

First overnighter

This was Cole's first overnight trip with the Boy Scouts where parents were not allowed to go. Cole is finishing up his Webelos II year and will be transitioning to Boy Scouts in the Spring, so they got to go with the big boys on a campout to see how they do things. Jason and I were a little nervous letting him go since Jason wouldn't be allowed to go, but our Den leader was going so that made us a little more comfortable. Cole is really good friends with the Den leader's son and they are a strong Christian family. If Randy and his son weren't going, then we would not have let Cole go, but I think he had a great time. This was taken on the morning of departure. I'm still not sure I want him growing up just yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment