Yes, I know, once again I'm behind on posting. Jason's birthday was officially September 18th and here it is November 24th. Oh well. He got to enjoy his favorite cake...carrot cake. Yes, he's sweatty. He came in from working in the yard for cake and presents.


The look on his face is because as he opened presents he thinks it's funny that he correctly guessed all of them. I didn't find it so amusing. It takes away from the excitement of it, but he enjoyed it.

Cole gave him Hooked for Wii.

Ella gave him an arm strap to hold his Ipod Nano when he runs.

Kelsey gave him a stuffed animal fox. Yes, she's our animal lover, and yes, I did let the kids pick out their Daddy's gifts...with the exception of Ella.

I gave him the Ipod Nano for his runs since my Ipod Shuffle has died.

He's trying out his new fishing game and loving it. The kids even had fun with it.
No comments:
Post a Comment