Somehow I managed to upload my pictures in the wrong order, so please forgive me. I don't want to take the time to redo it.
These first two photos are a rarity in our house. It's not rare to see Cole loving on Ella, but to see all three of them cuddled up together is extremely rare and an opportunity we didn't want to miss.


This next set of pictures was taken last Tuesday at Kelsey's school. The kindergartener's had their first PTO performance that night. I couldn't tell you how many songs they sang, but ask Kelsey and she'll be sure to sing all of them for you right then and there. Jason took the first picture you'll see after the performance was over.

This was a picture we took because we were having trouble getting our camera to focus so we were just playing around with it trying to get it to take a clear shot.

Unfortunately, the one picture I wanted to come out free of blurs, didn't. If you look closely, Kelsey is on the left end of the top bleacher in the blue t-shirt. She did such a great job...she did all of the hand motions to all of the songs...she smiled through the entire performance...and she sang every word to every song and wasn't nervous at all. We were so proud of her because she's our little worry wart.
So Beautiful! From the bottom of my heart, Thank You. With 'Remember Me' playing in the background, the tears are falling like rain. The kids are changing so much. I hope we'll be able to see each other in March, unless that is your spring break also. Hugs and kisses all around. Nana/Mom
ReplyDeleteThese are so good, you look so great, Jeannie!! Hope to see you soon.
ReplyDelete