As I left this morning to take Ella to preschool, there was a hot air balloon about a half mile from our house heading towards our neighborhood. When I returned home, it was just about a block away from our house and hovering very near to the rooftops. I ran to get my camera and took these shots from my backyard. I know I took quite a few, but indulge me here. It was literally so close I could hear everytime they fired it up to raise it higher. In fact, our dog was going balistic at the strange object so near to our house.
Thursday, February 5, 2009
Show & Tell
I don't know about you, but I've always held a fascination for hot air balloons. I don't know what it is, but I love to see them. I just think there's something majestic about them, the way they float so peacefully through the air. In fact, Jason and I would love to go to New Mexico someday where they hold an annual hot air balloon show.
As I left this morning to take Ella to preschool, there was a hot air balloon about a half mile from our house heading towards our neighborhood. When I returned home, it was just about a block away from our house and hovering very near to the rooftops. I ran to get my camera and took these shots from my backyard. I know I took quite a few, but indulge me here. It was literally so close I could hear everytime they fired it up to raise it higher. In fact, our dog was going balistic at the strange object so near to our house.

As I left this morning to take Ella to preschool, there was a hot air balloon about a half mile from our house heading towards our neighborhood. When I returned home, it was just about a block away from our house and hovering very near to the rooftops. I ran to get my camera and took these shots from my backyard. I know I took quite a few, but indulge me here. It was literally so close I could hear everytime they fired it up to raise it higher. In fact, our dog was going balistic at the strange object so near to our house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That's pretty cool, never seen one that close!
ReplyDeleteWow. That is really close! I love seeing your pictures. What a neat start to the day!
ReplyDelete