Saturday, December 13, 2008




We took the kids last night to see Santa. We weren't sure of the reaction we'd get from Ella, but I think the pictures speak volumes! In the past, we would have to wait in line anywhere from 1-2 hours to see Santa. The past two years, we've been issued a pager, much like the ones restaurants hand out while your waiting to be seated. This enabled us to walk through the mall, do a little window shopping and even eat dinner. This year we were completely surprised by how short the line was and how fast it moved. When we arrived, there were maybe 7 families in front of us. Within 10 minutes, our kids were on Santa's lap getting their picture made and telling him what they want for Christmas. Of course, Ella's Christmas wish was to get as far away from Santa as possible (LOL)! I know it seems cruel to put a child through this when they are so scared of him, but the pictures are so much fun to look back on.


3 comments:

  1. Wonderful photos even if Ella is unhappy. Dad and I really enjoy the blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is too funny - don't we have a picture of Josh like that? We couldn't get Morgan's arms from around Jamie's neck or near Santa last year, so I'm impressed you got Ella on his lap and far enough away for the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad to know you have a blog! It will be so fun to see what you are up to. I love your Santa pictures. Ella is such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete