Friday, December 12, 2008

Welcome to my blog. This is my first time to try this, and I'm not very computer savvy, so I hope that I can keep up with the rest of my friends and family who are running blogs. I'll try to keep it updated often, but I won't make any promises.

I wanted to share with all of you my son's accomplishment today. He won his class spelling bee which means that he will be representing his class in the school-wide spelling bee in January. This will be his 2nd year to do so. I can't tell ya'll how proud we are of him.

We are anxiously awaiting Christmas this year. We hope to go see Santa tonight and I will try to post any pictures that I might get with my camera. It will be very interesting to see how Ella does with the whole Santa thing.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats, Cole!!! I'm also thrilled that you've joined us in cyber-blogging!! I love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how well this is going to go, but I'm going to give it a shot. Wish me luck! Love you, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo! to Mr. Cole and to my sweet girl Jeannie. So proud of you.

    ReplyDelete