Friday, September 11, 2009

Soccer Season Has Begun

Soccer Season has begun in our neck of the woods. Kelsey was all dressed and ready for her first practice. Sadly, though, we didn't get Cole in his getup because he was doing double duty. He had to go to his Boy Scout meeting before his practice. By the time he got to practice, I had already left the field to get Kelsey bathed and ready for bed. This is how our Fall will be. Between Daisy (girl scout) meetings every other Monday night, Boy Scouts the first three Thursdays of every month, Wednesday night church, two soccer practices a week per kid plus two games on Saturdays, and Chess club the first and third Wednesdays of every month, I think we will stay pretty busy. Whew! I'm exhausted just thinking about it. But, alas, we must get through these illnesses first. It has hit us early this year. I just hope the Winter isn't going to be that bad.
Isn't she cute?!

1 comment: