Saturday, September 5, 2009

The Last Days of Summer Vacation

With less than a week before school started, we decided to head to Huntsville one last time to visit my sister and her kids. My friend Karen, who lives up there, has taken many wonderful photos at Bridgestreet and so I just had to see this place for myself. Unfortunately, I didn't take many pictures, and the ones I did take didn't reflect the uniqueness of this place. But here are a couple of pics with the kids and my sister. Morgan and Kelsey loved this bubble-blowing machine.

Missy with all of the kids outside of the movie theater.

After these pictures, we took a ride on the carousel, had ice cream at Maggie Moos (YUM!), and then headed over to the Chocolate Crocodile for some tasty treats to take home with us. Ella cracked me up while in there. She walked over to the glass window protecting the tasty confections, leaned up on it with arms stretched out on the glass over her head, took a deep breath in and said "mmmmmmm". Yes! She's definitely my child with a love for chocolate just like her momma. We had a great time during our visit.

1 comment:

  1. Man, I wish I happened to be there that day! I would have loved to have seen everyone. I am always wanting to take pictures and your kids would be perfect models. I'd love to come visit and snap away....if your interested. Let me know.

    ReplyDelete