Thursday, September 10, 2009
My birthday gift
Mother's Day 2008, the kids gave me these ceramic plates that they made at a local store. Cole's plate is square, has his handprint, name and "Happy Mother's Day" painted on it. Kelsey's plate is a heart with her handprint, name and "We Love You" painted on it. Ella's plate is a flower with her footprints (she was 11 months old), name and year on it. I love these gifts but never had anywhere for them so I used them as burner covers/stove decor for the past 15 months. For my birthday this year, however, my precious husband bought me a plate rack and hung it just 2 weeks ago. I love my new kitchen decor and also love the fact that my stovetop is free to use whenever I please now.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
They look beautiful on display. Those were the most thoughtful gifts. What a guy!
ReplyDelete