Sunday, June 21, 2009
Swimming
We joined the YMCA back in May, as we do every year, to take advantage of the swimming pools. However, I don't enjoy going everyday like the kids would have me to do, so I bought a small inflatable pool yesterday for the kids to enjoy on the days we don't actually go to the pool. Can you see Cole sitting in time out? He was punishing himself for accidentally splashing water in a neighbor kids eyes. That boy is not seen here in any of the photos because he had gone home to do something while I was taking pictures. Jason decided that Cole punishes himself worse than we can, so we just let him sit it out and pout and gave him no attention until he decided to get over it and enjoy the water again with the girls.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Looks like they're having so much fun! We have a similar set-up at our place and it has provided some hours of fun!
ReplyDeleteBlessings!
Looks like a great summer so far. I had fun catching up on all your doings. Life seems to be treating you well. And your kids are just too cute. Have a great week.
ReplyDelete