Saturday, June 20, 2009

Ella turns 2

Okay, I know we really drew out Ella's birthday here, but we couldn't help it. Had it been any other day than Sunday, we would have just celebrated once. Anyway, here she is Sunday morning before church enjoying her new tricycle. It will still take her awhile to figure out how to peddle it, but she loves it.

See!!!
More presents. Cole gave her baby Elmo. He has a nonna (pacifier) and a blanket that velcroes around him. Probably her favorite toy of all.
Kelsey gave her this adorable talking mailbox complete with three envelopes, each one a different color, as well as a brown package to fit into the mailbox. The envelopes also each have a number and letter on them. The mailbox has the option of playing music or teaching color, number and letter recognition. Probably my favorite toy of all that she received.
A bubble mower. Too bad it runs out of bubbles so fast. She loves this, but so does her sister and the neighbor girl. There have already been many screaming fits over this toy.
Nana & Papa's gift to her: crayola magic markers, paint brushes, coloring book and magic paper (much like the color wonder paint and marker sets). She has definitely spent many hours scribbling on these sets. Kelsey will get right down on the floor with her and color right along-side her.

I can't believe my youngest is two :( Where does the time go?

2 comments:

  1. I guess if I'd started here I wouldn't have made my comment about Wonder Colors! You know my OCD, must start at the beginning of time and work up to present time! I know you're laughing at me, and that's alright.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our little beauty made quite the haul.

    ReplyDelete