Saturday, June 20, 2009

Early Birthday Present

At the end of May, just a few short days before Ella's birthday, Missy and James decided to bring the kids down to have their eyes checked by Uncle Jason. During their visit, they brought Ella a gift. It was a purse that plays songs and nursery rhymes and holds all the essential things a girl's gotta have: lipstick, brush, mirror, cell phone and of course MONEY (pretend). It was so cute to see her open it up. She tried to play with it right out of the box, but had to wait for Uncle Jamie to get it cut away.


Aunt Mimi with her beautiful daughter, Morgan. It takes Morgan a little while to warm up around us. That's okay. We love her to pieces.
I'm not sure what Missy's doing here, but I'm sure she's trying to explain something to me. My memory fails me miserably. :)
This picture was just to see if I was annoying Jamie yet.
The sun was so bright shining through the window that it's hard to see Kaden and Kolton clearly, but they're there.
Making silly faces at Ella and making her giggle.

1 comment:

  1. Am I cupping my boob? It looks like I'm trying to dodge the camera, but I couldn't tell you what I was explaing (with hand gestures). Don't feel bad about Morgan we never know how she's going to react. We're at the gym 4 days a week and there are still days when she refuses to speak to the staff and other days she's all smiles, waves, and "hi"'s!

    ReplyDelete