Well, Ella had her ENT appointment today and we got the news we were hoping for. The fluid has drained and she doesn't require surgery at this point. Her doctor wants to see her back in 2 months to see if the ear that has already lost its tube remains fluid-free. That is our hope and prayer. Thanks to all of you who were our prayer warriors during this time. It looks like 2009 is starting off right for us after the bad ending we had to 2008. Woohoo!!
Yeah! I am so happy for you and Ella. What a blessing and I am sure a relief.
ReplyDeleteThis is wonderful! Whew! You all need some relief for a while. Kisses from Aunt Mimi
ReplyDeleteI agree immensely! I can breathe and sleep a little better for now. Love you all.
ReplyDeleteWhat great news! I know you are so relieved!
ReplyDeleteThat's great news.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the tips regarding Linus's cold. You are definitely an experienced mom and I appreciate all your wisdom.
Thanks so much and take care.
You definitely need a reprieve from illness and hospitals. Hope you're feeling better. Give Ella a big smackaroo from Nana.
ReplyDelete