Thursday, January 8, 2009

GIRL SCOUT COOKIES!!!!!

Yes! We are finally in that time of year again. So forget those New Year's resolutions to diet and get in shape. We have got girl scout cookies for sale. This is the first year that Daisies are allowed to sell and we are really excited. If anyone is interested in purchasing cookies from Kelsey, let me know. Prices have gone up this year and are now $3.50 a box. I was really bummed to find that out, but these cookies sell themselves. Anyway, you can go to www.littlebrownie.com to see the cookie choices. If you want to purchase from Kelsey, email me or respond with a comment what you want to buy, write a check to me, Jeannie Dickerson, for the total amount, and when they come in I'll be sure to get them to you. I have to have orders in by the 23rd and all money is due in by February 2nd. Cookies are expected to come in between February 9-12th. Our troop leader is due to give birth right around that time, so it all kind of depends on when she actually gives birth, but those are the dates she's given us for cookies to arrive. I hope your able to find something of interest to you and your family. If not, there's always next year!!:)

1 comment:

  1. Oh how I love those cookies. I am thinking I am a little far to order though. I read you last post and I cannot believe how much has happened to you and your family! I hope Ella is going to be OK. I hope that you can get back to "normal" soon. Take it easy and have a great day.

    ReplyDelete