Monday, June 7, 2010

Playing with my new toy

Did I mention how much I LOVE my new camera?

I do.

I absolutely do. Jason let me pick it out and I have had so much fun just playing with it and discovering new things on it. It's a Nikon D3000 and it lets me edit my pictures right on the camera without having to upload them to the computer. I can take a picture and then zoom in and save the edited picture and it keeps the original, too. So, I can edit the same picture multiple ways and save them all. So cool. This is a picture of Ella's eye after zooming in.
This is the picture that I took the eye shot from edited in black and white.






I may continue to bore you with my pictures but I will continue to play with it and discover new techniques.

No comments:

Post a Comment