Monday, June 7, 2010

Mother's Day




This was a wonderful Mother's Day. I awoke to breakfast in bed made by Cole. He cut up an orange and strawberries and placed them in a bowl. He fixed me a glass of chocolate milk and fried me up two perfect eggs over easy just like I like them. He got up at 5:30am to make my breakfast and didn't ask his dad for any help. He's a great kid! Kelsey made me a card and flower bookmark.

Ella made me a beautiful ceramic tile with her hand print painted on it and the year 2010 painted into the palm of her hand. It had a brown polka-dotted ribbon glued onto the corner so I could hang it somewhere.
And from Jason, I received a camera that I absolutely love. My other camera dropped off my wrist into a sink of water while I was washing my hands when Cole and I were in D.C. It went through 3 sets of batteries in two days. It was literally on it's last leg. We went to Macaroni Grill for lunch after church and I got a nap in the afternoon. It was a fantastic day.

No comments:

Post a Comment