It's taken some time this Summer to get Ella used to the bike. The baby seat, that is. Until recently, she would scream and cry hysterically as we buckled her in, and as Jason rode off into the sunset with her. When he returned, she'd still be screaming. He started her off slowly by just riding up the street and back. Then, he'd go a little further each night. Now, she loves the bikerides and even looks forward to them. Her helmet is hanging on the garage wall next to the van, so every time we leave the house, she says "my hat...go bike ride with Daddy?" It's very cute, and I have to say that even though she was so upset those first few times, I laughed hysterically every time. I know tha sounds mean but it was so funny to watch. Perseverance paid off, though.
No comments:
Post a Comment